- This event has passed.
How to Successfully Navigate Dating in Our Modern World
November 6 @ 6:00 pm – November 7 @ 8:00 pm PST
Do you find you always end up dating the wrong person? Are you tired of the emotional ups and downs of dating? Does God really care that you find you’re your perfect mate on earth? Join dating coach Jodie Swee for a 2-night mentorship November 6th and 7th from 6 p.m. to 8p.m. PT as she shares her insights and wisdom on how to navigate dating in our world today.
Here’s what you will learn….
- Quit dating the wrong people so you can stop wasting your time.
- Manage your expectations so you can find a quality person without settling.
- Ditch dating fatigue so you can actually have fun and enjoy your dating experience.
- Identify the mental and emotional obstacles blocking your path so that you avoid them and move toward a healthy relationship.
- Tune into God’s voice so you can discover his plan for your dating life.
Jodie Swee is a Spiritual Director, Dating Coach, and founder of Topanga Social, a holistic dating service that integrates the Metamodern social + spiritual experience.
Her purpose is to love Jesus and point others to His love every chance she gets. Jodie’s favorite ways to do this are through Bible study and honest conversations that create space for the Holy Spirit to transform our understanding and experiences.
She has authored four Bible Study series and has shared her joy and authenticity with audiences for over 20 years.
Jodie lives in the South Bay of Los Angeles with her husband of 15 years, their two daughters, a dog, and two cats. With a revolving door of friends and visitors, it’s a zoo, and she loves it.
THIS EVENT WILL BE POSTPONE